The only vision of our Trust is “transformation” of the lives of women, children, tribal, vulnerable and deprived communities particular and society at large in general at the local and national levels with no discrimination of caste, creed, colour, gender & language.
- To work towards creating a better India which provides basic health, education and empowerment to every citizen
- We look forward to a world where every child experiences Jesus’ promise of life in all its fullness.
- Where they are protected, cared for and given the opportunities to become all God meant them to be.
- Where they grow strong in communities free of need and full of promise. Where families are valued, creation preserved and the most vulnerable live in security and confidence.
- Where they become responsible citizens of well led nations. Where peace and justice reign and all have the right to contribute.
- Where they flourish in a world where the treasure of our hearts and the measure of our wealth is the happiness and well-being of all children.